Large Business Insurance
- Large National/International Corporations with Multiple Locations
- Manufacturing Companies
- Trucking/Cargo Shipping Companies
- Commercial Rental Properties
- Commercial and Residential Rental Properties (Landlords)
- + More
Local Business Insurance
- Union and Nonunion Contractors
- Janitorial Services
- Lawncare Companies
- + More
Scholastic Risk Management (SRM) provides new, different and cost-effective insurance program options for Illinois school districts. The SRM program is a first dollar, guaranteed cost solution that includes property, auto liability, general liability, workers’ compensation and all other collateral lines of coverage required by Illinois school districts with a twist. Finding ways to funnel more money into educational initiatives is as important as it has ever been. School districts need to make the most of every educational dollar.
Is my current insurance program the best option for my school district today? SRM believes in local service. Districts want to work with someone nearby that knows and is involved in the community. Keystone Insurance Agency is the SRM partner in the greater Rockford area!
The Keystone Insurance Agency, Inc. can assist you by:
- Outlining how SRM can tailor your insurance program to meet your District’s needs
- Providing additional information about the SRM Dividend Program
- Walking you through the application process
- Answering any questions you have about the notification process if you are a member of a risk sharing pool.
We hope to earn your business by providing the most comprehensive insurance program at the most competitive price. We want to keep your business by providing the best services without imposing unneeded restrictions like withdrawal notices, long term commitments or the forfeiture of past earned dividends if you leave.
We are extremely competitive with worker’s compensation. In most cases we can structure the policy so that the rates will go down as the policy ages.
In some scenarios, business clients require bid bonds in order to financially guarantee their performance if awarded a job. We are one of the only local insurance companies in the Rockford area that offers bid bonds.
Call (815) 962-6641 for more information!